Saturday, August 18, 2007

new stink


Well after months of hinting, scheming and planning, I finally caught tara in a sleep deprived moment of weakness. I finally replaced my aging 02 stinky deelux with an 06 version, Got a sweet deal from the shop and couldn't pass it up considering I paid less for the entire bike than some of the frames I was considering. Well I coudn't leave alone and had to put a couple of my personel touches on it but not many, oury grips and WTB downhill twinply tire to replace the single ply it came with. Took the bike to whistler ti ride with Richie Schley in the bike camp (thank you Tara and family)and the bike was sweet 10 foot drops felt like 3 foot. the bie has more potential than I have skill. Hopefully I can get you some action shots soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet new ride. The Bike and Katie look awesome. We will miss you at the New River Bikefest in ole' WV.